Phase IV Cardiac Rehabilitation would normally just involve exercise classes but the Cardiac Lauren Club members have access to much more than this. See what is included below.
Included in the Cardiac Lauren Club members subscription are:
- Two NEW exercise classes every week.
- A large library of exercise classes which can be accessed 24/7.
- Different exercise intensity levels from low / beginner through to high / advanced to suit each participant.
- A variety of class styles e.g. Non-Stop, Balance, Strength, Mix-It-Up and many more, to keep it interesting and different.
- Varying class lengths as we do not always have time to do a 1 hour class.
- A WhatsApp group where they can chat with fellow Club members on a variety of subjects from their medication, adapting exercises, motivating each other and more.
- Regular videos on subjects such as relaxation & stretching techniques, nutrition advice, the latest medical research.
- A weekly newsletter.
The online exercise classes have been specifically designed as a continuation for everyone who has completed their Phase III Cardiac Rehabilitation programme or has been referred via their GP. They are all included in the monthly subscription.
Anyone who has had any of the following cardiac conditions is invited to join the Cardiac Lauren Club:-
♥ Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction (MI) – STEMI & NSTEMI)
♥ Stent(s) (PPCI or PCI – no matter how many)
♥ By-pass surgery (CABG – no matter how many)
♥ Valve repair or replacement (tissue or mechanical)
♥ Heart Failure
♥ Stable angina
♥ Medically managed heart conditions
♥ Arrhythmia (Atrial Fibrillation & irregular heart rates)
♥ If you have been told you are at risk of having a heart event in the next five years.
♥ Any other heart condition (please contact me)
Exercising regularly will:
♥ Lower your blood pressure
♥ Burn fat
♥ Help lower cholesterol
♥ Increase fitness and stamina levels
♥ Reduce symptoms of angina
♥ Strengthen and stabilise arthritic joints
♥ Increase confidence and well-being
♥ Increase flexibility
♥ Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
♥ Increase energy
♥ Better sleep patterns
Even if you do not have any medical conditions and want to come and join the Club then you are welcome.