- You MUST complete a PARQ (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) before participating in any exercise video.
- If payment has not been received you will not have access to log in. You can re-join the Cardiac Lauren Club at any time once payment has been received.
- Please be aware that the content in the videos should not be reproduced or shared.
- It is your responsibility to ensure:
- there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
- you are wearing loose comfortable clothing that is suitable for exercising in
- you are wearing suitable footwear to support your ankles
- any equipment you use is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- the surrounding floor space is entirely clear so remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration
- when using a chair as a support aid or a piece of equipment for the exercise, it must be placed on a non-slip surface and in a secure manner that it will not move when in use
- it is very important that you keep your feet moving throughtout the video (from the start of the warm up all the way through to the end of the cool down)
- make sure you exercise at your own speed – slow down if I am going too fast in the video
- make sure you are familiar with the RPE (Rating of Perceived Exertion) scale to ensure you are pacing yourself
- if you have angina then you MUST have your GTN spray to hand and know how to use it
- wait 1 hour after eating before exercising
- contact me before you start a class if you have any new ache, pains or injuries or have any changes to your medication or heart condition that I need to be aware of
By choosing to participate in the Cardiac Lauren online sport and physical activity session by Lauren Walker the participant accepts that they undertake and engage in the session without supervision at their own risk. Participants accept that Lauren Walker is not liable for any injury or harm that is sustained as a direct result of the sport and physical activity session. Participants are encouraged to exercise common sense and always seek the guidance of a medical professional before undertaking any form of online sport and physical activity. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions or injuries that may affect their ability to participate in online sport and physical activity sessions, should seek medical advice and obtain confirmation for their suitability to take part before participating. Where sessions are live or only accessible by participant at the discretion of Lauren Walker it is the responsibility of the participant to make Lauren Walker aware of any condition or injuries prior to participating in the online sport and physical activity session.